Technical SEO service, uk
Increase your website’s performance and make Google like you
If your page load time is delayed by even a single second, your bounce rate will increase and you will lose potential leads.
Improve your website’s performance and capture high-quality traffic and leads with our Technical SEO services.
What is Technical SEO
Technical SEO includes crawling, indexing, status codes, web page speed, content, website architecture, mobile usability, SSL, structured data, migrations, and many more. It’s a lot to take in. In the most fundamental definition, technical SEO is how search engines and humans communicate with one another.
Technical SEO specialists interpret search engine signals and other technical data and then respond in a way that both search engines and humans can comprehend. SEOs optimise a website for on- and off-page ranking factors in order to make it easy for search engines to understand what the website is about and easy for users to find the information they seek. This applies to both desktop and mobile versions.
Why is Technical SEO important
When you consider SEO, you probably think about keywords first. However, if you want your website to rank high on search engine result pages (SERPs), you must do more than just target the right keywords.
You must also ensure your website is technically sound, with no toxic links or other issues that might negatively impact its technical performance. Technical SEO can save the day, and prevent future damage.
So whenever you build a website, getting into a new venture or just want to fix something that was wrong with your old one, technical SEO will always be a key part of the equation.
A Trustworthy SEO Agency
BK Marketing Solutions is a Digital Marketing Agency in Oxford. We work with small and medium businesses in all industries in Oxford and the UK, and tailor our strategies to fit each client’s unique needs and goals..
With extensive experience in the industry, our team stays up-to-date with the latest Digital Marketing best practices and algorithm updates to ensure the best results for our clients.
Technical SEO Checklist
Here is a checklist of things you should do to ensure your website is technically sound:
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console set up;
- XML Sitemap Optimization – Create and submit XML sitemap and submit it in Google Search Console;
- Robots.txt – Create a robots.txt file and place the XML sitemap in the file so search engines can read the sitemap first;
- Crawl issues – Check out your Google search console coverage report and fix everything that prevents Google bots from crawling your website properly.
- Image Optimization – Reduce the size where appropriate, for speed optimisation;
- Broken Links – Find 404 error pages and implement 301 redirects, fix broken outbound links, and address HTTP instances in hyperlinks;
- Internal linking – Find opportunities to internally link relevant pages in your website and create silos;
- Canonicalization – Eliminate duplicate content issues, by choosing the original and implementing canonical tags.
- Browser Caching – this will improve your website’s speed, and hence SEO as well.
- Redirect chains – Find those 301 redirects that point to another 301 and save your crawl budget.
- Structured data – Show your best on the Search Engine Results Page, by implementing schema markup.
- Missing Titles & Meta Descriptions, Duplicate and thin content – Find and fix all of them so you can increase the quality of your website.
Let us show you the results of Technical SEO
If you want to improve your SEO request your free SEO Audit and we will analyse your website and show you some quick wins.
How to get started
1 - Request your Free SEO analysis
Your website can be analysed for free and you will receive a personalised video showing you how we did it. We will also include suggestions on how to improve your overall performance in Google, and what exactly you will need in the next few months. Then, we’ll provide you with a prioritised ‘to-do’ list on how to fix any technical SEO issues.
2 - Get Started
We will offer you a free 30-minute consultation to discuss your goals and business requirements. Every business needs a strategy in order to thrive especially in today’s competitive market and bad economic situation. A technically sound website is never enough to increase your traffic and leads.
3 - Get on top of Google
Websites which get on top of Google, get the most traffic and of course, increase their sales. It’s a long-term asset and if managed properly it can place you in a better position regardless of the economic situation.