Free Website and SEO Analysis by BK Marketing Solutions
Free Website and SEO Analysis by BK Marketing Solutions
Our Free SEO and Website analysis is invaluable if you want to increase your sales through digital marketing and get more information about the online world but you are still not ready to invest in digital marketing services by agency or a freelancer.
What is Free Website and SEO Analysis
Our Free Website and SEO analysis is composed of 5 different smaller analyses.
- Technical SEO
- Keyword and competitors research
- On page optimisation
- Content strategy analysis and
- Backlinks analysis
By conducting all of these analyses, we can see the big picture – your industry, businesses, trends and best angle to compete. We can make recommendations that best serve your current situation.
We usually analyse your Website and SEO efforts between 1 and 3 hours depending on the type of the business, competition and industry.
Then, in a 15-20 mins video done by Boris Katsarov – founder of BK Marketing Solutions, we will show you some SEO insights, particularly for your case.
1. Technical SEO
Before going for the actual marketing stuff, we will look at your technical SEO. If your website is not technically sound, Google will not show you on the first page.
- Crawlability and Indexability
- Mobile-friendly website
- Robots txt and more.
These are just a small portion of factors we check when conducting our technical analysis.
Main goal – Google likes your website.
2. Keyword and competitors research
We will research your audience and their needs.
- What keywords do they use when looking for a business like yours?
- What do your competitors do well, and where they are not great?
- How can we compete with them?
This is the next most important factor after a sound website. If you want to win the first position, you have to deserve it. Your marketing, user experience and SEO need to be on top of the game. Google is a company like any other company, and they also want to deliver the best results to their customers. So in order to win the first position, you have to be the best.
3. On-page optimisation
This is what we call “quick wins”.
One of the key factors for Google are:
- Page titles and metadata
- Internal linking
- Keywords in the copy
- Right copy for the right audience
- Structured data
Optimising factors like these will help Google understand what your business is doing and for whom.n, you have to be the best.
4. Content strategy analysis
Our approach about content is divided into two parts:
- First, we want to see your current content and what value it provides. Can we improve it and how? Does it increase the conversion rate/leads/sales? Does it help your long-term digital marketing campaign?
- Second is the content creation. We will outline what kind of content would help your business rank better. Blog posts are usually our top recommendation for top-funnel traffic. We will suggest a few topic ideas and their implementation.
5. Backlink analysis
Backlinks are still essential in 2022. We will analyse your backlinks and your competitors’ backlinks. You always want to have backlinks from high authority websites. Google is smart enough to see the spammy backlinks, and most of the time, it ignores them. But sometimes, spammy backlinks can hurt your ranking.
After reviewing your backlinks and those of your competitors, we will suggest a few ideas on how to get backlinks in your particular case.
One important thing here is to always comply with Google’s guidelines and do the so-called “white hat SEO”. “White hat SEO” is when your entire SEO campaign is value-based – value for your customers and society. Trying to cheat Google is always damaging in the long run.
What results should you expect?
You can expect, as we call them, “quick wins” from our Free Website and SEO analysis.
- Technical fixes
- Keyword research
- On-page recommendations
- Content recommendations
- Backlinks analysis
These are all recommendations that by implementing them, you can see an increase in traffic and sales in the short term.
Of course, if you want to dominate the first page of Google for keywords that suit your business, a more advanced and long-term SEO strategy will be required.
How does it work?
1. The first thing you have to do is to request your Free Website and SEO analysis.
- We will ask you a few questions about your business and your goals. Then we will analyze your website and current SEO efforts and send you a 15-20 mins video done by Boris Katsarov.
You will see how the analysis has gone for your website in the video.
- A short presentation with all of our recommendations and how to implement them.
- How difficult is it to rank for the keywords you want?
- And the million-dollar question “How long would it take?” Nobody can answer that question, but we can give you some guesstimate considering your online competitors, industry, and other factors like your SEO efforts.
2. Next is an onset zoom call. Suppose you want to proceed with working with us for long-term success. In that case, we will have to conduct a zoom call. We will discuss the opportunities ahead, our approach, strategy and other important factors like communication and key performance indicators set up.
This is a crucial step in our relationship because we set up mid-to-long-term goals and clarify everything we will do for you. Including the price for our services, do you agree on all parts of our SEO campaign and our project management system?
After that, we can start working hard for your business, audience and
increasing your traffic and sales.
We work with all kinds of SMEs.
Business owners and Marketing Managers.
- B2B business
- eCommerce businesses
- Hotels and tourism companies
- Legal services
- Manufacturers and more.
Most of our expertise is in B2B businesses and services offering business. Still, we will do your Free Website and SEO analysis even if you are a different type of business.
If that is the case, sometimes we outsource some of our services to very trusted digital marketing companies.
For example, Technical SEO analysis is extremely important for eCommerce businesses with lots of pages. So we will do the technical analysis, but if you want to continue working with us, we will outsource the technical part to professionals with huge experience.
By working with other experts, we can deliver the best results to you.
Get your Free Website and SEO analysis now
And we can start bringing value to your business by leading more customers to your website and more sales.
Who are we?
My name is Boris, and I’m the founder of BK Marketing Solutions.
BK Marketing Solutions is a one-man company run by me – Boris Katsarov – My expertise is in SEO and content marketing.
So what is a company of one?
Companies of one are more dedicated companies than their bigger competitors. Also very similar to the freelancers, but there are a few key differences, such as a long-term commitment to their client’s success and long-term partnership oriented.
Whenever companies of one need to outsource some of the services they offer, they employ only the best and most trustworthy experts.
Three good reasons why choose us
Website and SEO analysis
Our FREE Website and SEO analysis depend on the business is between £200 and £300. We offer it for free and its value is immense.
Small Marketing Agencies have just a few clients
That means they operate much more thoughtfully daily and commit much more importance to customer success.
And most importantly, companies of one deliver much better services than their bigger competitors again because big companies get thin over many accounts.